- Transacting Reseller Program (not currently available in the Russian Federation) - Select Small Business (SBTG) and Meraki GO products are available to sell prior to completing partner registration. Contact your Cisco authorized distributor.
- Networking Academy
- Solution Partner Program
- Training courses, certifications, live events and webinars
More information and support
Your application might not have met the minimum partnership requirements in the Indirect Channel Partner Agreement (ICPA).
Some of these requirements include:
- Physical commercial business address location
- An account(s) with at least one Cisco Authorized Distributor
- Use of a functional and valid corporate website and email domain
- For resellers, verifiable previous Cisco sales over the last 18 months
Open a partner program support case
Before you open a case, please complete a business profile document below, which will help us understand your company and intended business relationship with Cisco.
Also, be ready to provide:
- Previous Cisco purchases over the past 18 months, with supporting documentation such as invoices. This will expedite your case. In certain situations, serial numbers may also be requested.
- Expected future purchases and sales, or a business plan which includes Cisco products, services, software, and solutions.
- Any additional supporting documentation, such as customer purchase orders, a customer Letter of Intent, distributor quotes, or your purchase orders to the distributor.
Please note, failure to accurately complete the required information in its entirety will result in a declined request. Minimum eligibility requirements are contained in the ICPA. For local language versions of the ICPA, visit Onboarding and Administration and select Agreements.