A Cisco ID is required for Partner Registration. If you do not already have a Cisco ID, register for one now.
If your company is new to Cisco
Complete Partner Registration online. You’ll be asked to provide your Cisco Distributor name and Distributor Reseller Account Number. If you haven’t partnered with a Cisco Distributor yet, use our Disti Locator tool to find one now.
If your company is already a Cisco partner
Associate your Cisco ID with a Partner Company:
- Go to Partner Self Service and select Associate Myself with a Company.
- Search for your company by Country and Company Name.
- Select your company and location from the list, and then submit your request.
Note: It might be necessary to remove your association with a previous partner company.
To do so:
- Go to Partner Self Service and select the Access Management tab.
- Then select the Company access button.
- Finally select the View/Remove My Access button and follow the steps.
- Go to Partner Self Service and select the My Profile tab.
- Scroll to the Cisco Communications section
- Choose your preference: Yes, receive emails from Cisco or No, be opted-out of getting all communications from Cisco
- By clicking Yes, a menu of options will display where you can customize your preferences
Account recovery and support
If you have forgotten your Cisco ID or password, login with your email address to begin the recovery process. For additional help, email Cisco Support.
Thank you for choosing Cisco. We’re excited to have you join our ecosystem of trusted partners.